Sunday, April 14, 2013

"D"s Wisdom of d day.......Positive input Positive output......Negative input....Neg


Good Morning Everyone!!! It's another beautiful day to be thankful for!!! D day is New my heart ❤ is receptive and my soul is peaceful!!!! What more can one ask for!!! Well....I'm thinking I could use a happy dose of grand kids sometime later and a trip to say "Starbucks" providing I can put down this awesome book I'm reading ;)

So with that being said, as always....

"D"s Wisdom of d day,

Stay Positive and remember everything WE put in US comes out of US!! So let's fill ourselves up with positive input produces positive output? Negative input produces negative output? And unfortunately this may include weeding out negative things and people in our lives! People we always can love and pray for doesn't mean you have to befriend them or take up company with them if they are bringing you down or causing you strife in your life! Let them go along with all D other junk in d trunk :-/ it's weighing you down...

I'm in d game to WIN cause what's d old adage? Winners never quit and quitters never win? Yep that's it....so batters up....I feel d home run is coming!!!! It's D came of life I've said this before I'll say it again in our game all rules subject to change and three strikes your out doesn't apply when you have God on your team!!!

And most importantly Gods time and our time are not the same! We must be patient and wait on the Lord! We do the work we follow d path but we wait have faith and be still....he knows what we do not know yet. "Wink"

Any-who have a great day be happy be blessed be true to you...and when your up to bat "Swing hard and fast" hit it right out of D Park!!! It's your Game your Got this!!! You know I love ya that's why I bug ya!!! Love laugh love living to 100 loving Sunshine always!!!! Always have always will!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses ❤❤
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
© 4/14/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D" Chatterbox/ "D"news®™
www.facebook.com/DNewsdnews

No comments: