Sunday, September 08, 2013

"D" NEWS: Happy Grandparents Day!!


"D" News from d home front...

A Message from "D" 

I'd like to take a moment to wish all my family and friends that are Grandparents....

Happy Grandparents Day!!! ❤

Grandparents are an essential part of our future generations "productive" growth!!! ❤

In order to produce happy healthy generations to come, we need well rounded children? 

Well, in a society that's gone wrong...due to lack of morals...proper discipline...desensitization...(among a few), we must take back (OUR) children and save the generations to come! 

"Grandparents are a (key) element to that growth!!!!" 

As a grandmother I know the impact I have on my grandchildren, I know the world they are facing is a brutal one...

I'm not willing to idly stand by and watch this world devour my grandchildren without fighting for them! 

I will do my best to help equip them with the tools they will need now and tomorrow in order to survive in this ever changing world...

Statistics show a large number of grandchildren are being raised by grandparents.

A lot of grandparents are dealing with an array of other issues, not only the cost of raising their grandchildren, but their medical and financial situations also. 

Most are on fixed incomes and deal with health problems, but they do it for the love and well being of their grandchildren.

All children are a gift and worth saving!!! No child needs left to a world of uncertainty!!!! 

Not mine...not yours....not anyone's!!!!!! Fight the good fight....for "OUR" Kids!!!! ❤

We do make a difference!!! ❤

We can change tomorrow, one day, one step, one child, one word, one action at a time!!! ❤

Be the change you want to see... ❤

Love makes a difference! ❤

Note: Today I was pleasantly surprised when I received a call from "my" grandchildren ❤

As (I) did remember...but forgot this morning...."Wink" ❤

Hug your grandchild today!! ❤

National Grandparents Day originated in W. Va. 

Read more:

To all the wonderful grandparents that love their grandchildren and go above and beyond!!!! 
Enjoy your day!!!  ❤

God Bless ❤

Hugs "D" ❤

© 9/08/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D"/aka/Chatterbox

No comments: