Friday, March 04, 2016

Breaking News: County Singer Joey Feek Dead at 40

Country singer Joey Feek dead at 40

πŸ’” My heart breaks as this is such a sad but bittersweet story. I'm so sorry for her family's loss and her life being cut short. #CancerSucks and frankly sometimes life isn't fair!! But just knowing that one of the last things (she) said before drifting into a deep sleep just days before her passing was, 
"I have no regrets… I can honestly say, that I have done everything I wanted to do and lived the life I always wanted to live." Somehow those words say (she) was at peace, that to (me) would be the utmost important thing (I) could dream of when I'm called home. πŸ™
And the loved ones we leave behind will go on in time, and as sad as it is, it does get easier, they do heal and the pain subsides  but they will carrier us in their hearts forever, but they do survive...❤️ 
That's how it's meant to be. πŸ™
Thank You Jesus. ❤️πŸ™
But to live a life and never be able to say "I have no regrets, I (tried) to do everything I wanted to do, I gave it my best shot and I lived the life I was meant to live!? Well that's not a life worth living, it's just existing and that's not ok with me, we have to want more! 

*Maybe we won't get to do everything we want to do..in the time we have been given, but we need to (try) our best and live an honest life and be of good character and try to be thankful for what we have and those in our life, but always strive to do better reach for the stars live out your dreams, and don't be afraid to try new things with substance and purpose and always treat others the way you want to be treated. Love unconditionally forgive always and allow yourself to be loved. It's really very simple. 
Enjoy your life in-love. ❤️
God is Love 
So just love ❤️
R.I.P. Joey Feek πŸ™πŸŒΉ
God Bless 
Donna Maholage/Aka/D 
3/03/16

BREAKING NEWS: Country singer Joey Feek dead at 40

Joey Feek, who rose to fame as a member of the soulful husband-and-wife country duo Joey + Rory, has died, according to her husband’s blog. 

No comments: