Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Obama lays out proposal for reducing gun violence


"D" News Special Alert: Obama lays out proposal for reducing gun violence.........

The issue on Gun Control has taken center stage, It's been 33 days since the horrific tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary, which rocked and broke our Nation's heart!! Now is the time for ACTION!!! I am    speaking for myself, but I totally have to agree with the President!!!!! This was the best speech I believe, I have ever heard him give!!!!!!! There is no need for me to reiterate or elaborate, the President covered it!!! United We Stand Divided We Fall!!!!!! Please if you did not have the opportunity to watch the President's Proposal for reducing gun violence, then please click the link below. God Bless!!!! Hugs "D"
Donna L. Maholage aka/Chatterbox

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2098582488001/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

America does not need another SandyHook .Thanks once again in help keeping it fresh in our minds till a gun control agreement is ever reached.