Saturday, January 12, 2013

What??? I'm Not at the Beach in my bikini.....


"D" News from d home front...It's another beautiful Sunny day in Florida and I'm still wishing I were at D Beach....in my bikini working on D tan, but, I'm not :-/ Any-who, tonight my bestD and I are going to see our friend Lisa sing, and have some much needed, girls time out :)  You ever have one of those weeks, that just seem to never end? One thing after another, learning new stuff...etc.... Well, this has been just that....actually, it's been never ending months to say d least....but, every cloud has a silver lining? Hmmm.....I think I got that right? Oh, well you get d point...."wink" So, here's D thought for today:  Never be to busy to stop and take a moment from your busy day, to remember someone less fortunate, even if it's just to lend a helping hand, or a kind word, pay it forward!!! Even if your having a bad day, just take a break from your routine, step aside from what your doing, breaks up the monotony, just as easy as it is to get angry, it is just as easy to, stop and think before you speak....because as we know, there are always going to be people who are going to try and bring you down, ruin your day!!!! The old adage says; Misery loves company, But you are just going to have to SMILE :-) be the Bigger Person, Pray for them, because they know not what they do, and walk away, before you SMACK D CRAP out of them....JK...before they steal you peace, is what I meant to say!!! Oops :-/ Trials and tribulations people....we live in the WORLD not of the WORLD "WINK" It's all good, You know I love ya, that's why I bug Ya!!!! So, hope you all have an enjoyable weekend, stay safe in all your journeys, treat others as you want to be treated! Be blessed be happy be true to you, and Never Give Up on your Dreams!!!!!!!! Stay your course....Eyes on D Prize!!!! Your Dreams Belong To YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream Big! Dream Out Loud!!! Nothing is Impossible, Your Possible, I'm Possible, We're Possible, When you Believe!!!!!!!!!!! Miracles Can Come True!!!!!!!!!! Have a little faith!!!! And if you get the urge to ((((Smack)))) some one, just take a step back, breathe........OK....two steps back....breathe some more....and if that doesn't work.....((((((RUN))))) RUN Like Heck!!!!! LOL ;) Live Laugh Love, Living to 100 Loving Sunshine Always!!!!!!!!!!! I Love You!!!!!!!!!!! Always Have always will!!!!!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
Copyright 1/12/13 Donna L. Maholage
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews





No comments: