Saturday, February 09, 2013

"D" News SPECIAL ALERT: Snowstorm Slams the North


"D" News: SPECIAL ALERT: Snowstorm Slams the North

To all my family and friends up North Please stay safe and warm and out of harms way!!! Sending Prayers and Blessings and Sunshine your way!!! I love You!!!! Hugs "D"

From me to you.......

Through the Eyes of Jesus we can see even on the darkest of days,

the sunshine surrounds us everywhere

Seek and you shall find

It is within all of "US" if we ask. You need not look far,

just look above

Ask and you will receive, now feel the warmth of life within

And let "your" sun shine bright!!!

I do believe you now have your sunshine! I Love You!!!

God Bless "D" :)

revised Copyright 2/09/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D" Chatterbox

Living to 100 Loving Sunshine Always! I Love You!!!! Always have always will!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2153886218001/




No comments: