Sunday, February 03, 2013

"D" News: Super Bowl Sunday 2013


"D" News from d home front: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Good Morning Everyone! It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm still in D bed :) drinking coffee and being lazy lol, and I should be making chicken wings and snacks for d game, the hard part this morning was crawling out of d bed to get d coffee, LOL hmmm I'm thinking,   I need a coffee pot in d bedroom, now there's a novel idea, hehehe giggle giggle jk, but sure would be nice....

Well, this year I'll pass on Superbowl, no pun intended ( pass) get it? LOL I'm just cracking myself up this morning, I better knock off d coffee :-/

Any-who been on d phone with the grand kids they all want to come over and spend d day with Nana, so after I color d gray out of my hair, shhh who said that, I don't have gray hair....LOL, any-who I'd video that, but you'd laugh so hard you'd be in the hospital for stitches "wink" they say it's nice'n easy ten minutes, yeah right but then again, d tends to make things difficult, I guess it's d grace in me.....thank the Lord my parents gave me those few weeks of ballet ;)

Or.....possibly cause I talk too much? (she say's w/tilted head) It's all good I've learned to live with myself, we get along just fine...hehehe, just give us coffee and no one gets hurt!!! I had a bumper magnet sign that read that, but someone stole it, so I guess they needed it more then me? :-)

Now, back to d Superbowl, for all you fans hope your all ready for D Game!!!!!!! Got all your favorite foods and drinks, wings, snacks etc., try not to over do it. EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!! Living to 100 still d plan :) But do enjoy yourself and remember to be safe and responsible always, and if your driving home after the game make sure you knock off drinking ahead of time, or use the buddy system! Safety always but have a great time!!!

Okay before I start to ramble, lol too late, Have a Super Superbowl Sunday no matter what you do Enjoy!!!! You know I love ya, that's why I bug Ya!!!! Live Laugh Love Living to 100 Loving Sunshine Always!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses <3 be="" d="" game="" i="" keeping="" nbsp="" on="" p.s.="" p="" tabs="" will="" wink="">"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
Copyright 2/03/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D" Chatterbox
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews

No comments: