Friday, January 11, 2013

"D" News d news.... Is It Sill Morning??


Good Morning Everyone, Is it still morning? Well, I am running late as usual, this New Year has been quite D Adventure in Life already to say D least..............I'll make this quick, LOL, plus a few hehehe's, you know that's really almost virtually impossible, once d little fingers hit d keyboard...it's like a little keyboard monster just takes over my hands......and I can't stop :-/............and this is bad coming from me, cause I have D best willpower of anyone I know, I just have the gift of gab....well some would call it that, and some would say, motor mouth, and some mouth of D South (no pun intended) lol....either or....I'm ok with it...........it's me "D" Any-who, it's going to be a beautiful sunshiny day here in Florida, the temp is in the 80's, suppose to be all week......thank the Lord....I was missing all D Sunshine....I'm almost thinking Beach time.....So, I'm sending some Sunshine to all my Family and friends up North....Your w/me in spirit :)

So with that said, Enjoy your day......and remember you don't need the Sunshine to feel Sunny....your Sunshine is INSIDE YOU....So let your Sunshine Shine through, in LOVE!!!!! And, Spread D Love everywhere you go!!!!!! It's medicine for the Soul..........Love Unconditionally as God Loves Us! Be happy be blessed be true to you always! And Never Ever Give Up ON Your Dreams, Nothing is Impossible, Anything is Possible when YOU Believe!!!!!! Live Laugh Love...Living 2/100 Loving Sunshine Always, I Love You!!!!!!! Always have always will!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
copyright 1/11/13 Donna L. Maholage
www.facebook.com/DNewsdnews

No comments: