Saturday, January 12, 2013

"D" News d news....Thinking too much (((((NO))))))


"D" News from d home front....well earlier this eve, I made my usual trip to Starbucks....and yes I was D Bubbly Girl....then I ((((((((NO)))))))) Yes.............boring............went to Walmart.........I know......big adventure......but here me out, I was thinking, I know pretty scary thought....LOL....I decided to make a homemade pie....but after carefully weighing D facts, thinking this through......D light bulb goes off :-/ hmmm do I even really want to do this, I'm probably not even going to eat it.....hmmm, still thinking....what a mess I'm going to have, hmmmm still thinking...geez I really can't even bake pies all that good anyway, hmmm, but it's fun to try new things, right? Mind you, I'm by myself, talking to d self....nothing new "wink" Now, standing in the baking Isle, looking all discombobulated, I give this some serious consideration, (tilted head and all) big (((((((sigh)))))) and within, all of about 10 seconds....LOL I grabbed D cart and I scoot over to the frozen section and I choose a Mrs. Smith's Pre~Baked Dutch Apple Pie.....and get this.....Just like I baked it myself, in 30 mins or less ;) and @ 11:53 PM tonight my house smelled like I had been baking for hours...but, I'm sure if you asked say.....Paula Deen, Yikes :-O she would be, Like shame on "D" :( and for the sake of good sportsmanship, one weekend soon grand-kids and all, I am going to attempt to bake a real apple pie...or any pie for that matter, but until then, will just have to wait till D next Big Adventure.....Just kidding.....or am I...probably not....LOL it's a curse!!! :-/ Oh well......Now, see what thinking too much started? Anywho, please feel free to bug me too, with your BIG adventures from time to time....or any Fun stories, bring it to D table, I want you to share your News....with my news....email your Fun or wild or crazy adventures...to realistwriter@aol.com You know I love Ya, that's why I bug Ya!!!!! Live Laugh Love and Love some more!!!! Living to 100 loving Sunshine Always!!!!! P.S. I Love You!!!!! Always have always will!!!!!! God Bless and Good Night!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses ♥ ♥
Copyright 1/12/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D" Chatterbox
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews

No comments: