Sunday, January 20, 2013

"D" News from d home front...Do Kids Sleep anymore........LOL


"D" News from d home front.......Question of D evening?
 Do Kids sleep anymore?????????

Grand-kids still ((((((playing)))))) Nana thinking ((((((sleep)))))))) What's wrong with this picture? LOL, Any-who, one would think they would be sleeping in tomorrow, but heck no........they'll all be up at 7 am..........playing again and wanting breakfast, me I'll be wanting sleep, but instead I'll be headed straight for D coffee.....to start d day, so w/that said I will have to wrap this up....hehehe, you are all so lucky when those kids are here, as lil d would say, hurry it up Nan....oh on the way to Starbucks today, She got me....for saying a bad word.....I slipped with the OH S....., and she said Nana I'm going to put that on D news...now C'mon.......really? Really? I said to her.....I'm sorry, it was an accident, some one almost ran us off D road, she said, "yes, I am making a note of that" I was like, Why? She says so serious...to me...."cause...we need to tell all your friends...on d news".....Containing myself,  (tears rolling down my cheek) right about that second....I just wanted to reach back and give her a BIG FAT BUTTERFLY KISS  Even though I had just realized what d little monster I was creating, ;) she is so much like me it's scary........."wink"

Well, Good night everyone, sleep in peace and be blessed be happy be true to you, and never give up!!!!!! Dream your Dreams, your dreams belong to you!!!!! DREAM BIG AND DREAM OUT LOUD!!!!! PRESS ON STAY YOUR COURSE!!!! EYES ON D PRIZE!!!!!!!!! LIVE LAUGH LOVE, LIVING TO 100 LOVING SUNSHINE ALWAYS!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL!!!!!! HUGS "D" BUTTERFLY KISSES!!!!!!!!!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
Copyright 1/19/13 Donna L. Maholage Aka/"D" Chatterbox
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews

No comments: