Friday, January 25, 2013

"D" News....Thinking about Growing up..... :-/

"D" News from d home front.......

Good morning everyone another beautiful day to be thankful for!!!! I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!!!!!! ~~~

I myself am having some of d best days ever, I will say this, these past few years, nothing seems to amaze me anymore.........Growing up has been quite the Adventure and one I am very thankful and grateful for........as I have learned much!!! ~~~

I can say this now on the subject of; Thinking about Growing up?
 :-/ A topic I have had lots of education on.....hehehe, giggle giggle, work in progress ~~~

There is nothing wrong with how and when you grow up.......as long as you eventually grown up, Yes, it would be wonderful if it all happened in the course of your lifetime....Keep in mind, some of us have had our childhoods robbed, we have been cheated out of a life, so every situation is different! I myself am making up for a lot, but, hey I'm living to 100, so I'm in no hurry, plus I'm not ever going to give up the inner child in me......are you SERIOUS?? Give D a break.....this is what keeps you YOUNG AT HEART  ~~~

As it has been said, we all have an inner child inside US, we all have one, it's in there...why keep the child hidden away, it only keeps your youth trapped inside you, (go ahead give it a try) "wink"  of course this is only D's opinion, and maybe that's why I'm such a goof, cause I really don't care what anyone thinks, if I want to run and skip, then I do, if I want to play with my grand kids or w/out lol I do, It's just me....it's "D"
 :-/ ~~~

But as a dear friend said this morning, and I quote him ~~~

"Its Principles before Personalities! ~~~ Thank you Robert

 Think about that ~~~ Principles before Personalities? WOW!!!!!! That's a great one.....Can we get so preoccupied with worrying about our own personality that we let our principles slip away from US??

Ask yourself that~~~~

I have been told, you look stupid, you act silly, you are a goof, and then I have been told, you are so kind and precious, your a doll, we love you!!!! So, whom shall I listen too? Do I care how I look? Do I care if I look silly? I'm not the most glamorous woman by far, I know that, I'm not D smartest for sure......(but in my d fense) I do clean up pretty darn good....LMBO....anywho, but I will say this, I now know my worth and I now love me for me....and I don't have to prove anything to anyone!!!!! I love God and he loves me....and I really don't care what other people think?

So with that said, if you want to live A Happy Healthy and Long Life.....then you have to start taking STEPS TO LIVE IN THE WORLD NOT OF THE WORLD....AND THEN, YOUR WORLD WILL CHANGE!!!!!!!!! You will see things in a different light, you won't care what others think, it really won't matter, and then you will see your worth!!!!!!! You are what MATTERS!!!!!!! You are Possible and with that nothing is impossible!!!!!!!!! Trust God not man...for man will let you down every time!!!!  Live Laugh Love Living 2/100 Loving Sunshine always!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I love ya, that's why I bug ya!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses  I Love You!!!!!!! Babysitting my 3 year old grandson, so gotta scoot........lol "wink"

P.S. I am not where I want to be YET ~~~ But I am NOT where I was ~~~ And for now, that is working for "D" ~~~

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ That Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
Copyright 1/25/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D" Chatterbox
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews



No comments: