Saturday, January 26, 2013

Woke up this Morning :-)


"D" News from d home front ~~~

Woke up this morning, so this is another day to be thankful for, already a busy day and its going to continue to be busy, have lots to do, but just want to pop on and let you know I'm always thinking of you all!!! ~~~

And no matter how busy we all get, let's try to remember someone somewhere, doesn't matter how small the jester you make, just make one? It's the effort you make, even a smile :-) to that unsuspected stranger, or holding the door open for someone can make all the difference, we really have no idea the impact we are making in someones life. Any act of kindness is a blessing, be the one to turn someone's frown upside down :) They may have just lost a loved one or had an argument, or are just alone, we just don't know, so just do it! It can't hurt ~~~

Now, you don't have to stick around and read them an Epic tale (((((who said that))))) Not "D" she would never do that....hehehe giggle giggle, I'm getting better at it........I'm not perfect and I can't promise anything, and if you run into me, say perhaps at Starbucks....good chance at that one, I will try to be short and to the point......LMBO Yeah right!!!!! I'm still working on that one!! Work in progress I always say, a dear friend tried and is still trying to teach me that (short and to the point) I'm getting better I think
 :-/ "wink"

 Anywho, if you can make it short and to the point, go for it, even the lonely stranger may enjoy a brief word or two, so make D effort. Pay it forward, God blesses those that bless others....Live Laugh Love and Love some more!!!!!!!!! Love Unconditionally as God Loves Us! We aren't perfect and we are never going to be perfect, just be REAL....be true to you always! ~~~

Here's D thought ~~~

Don't Just Dream Your Life Start Living Your Dream!! Anyway you want, it's simple make a plan, execute the plan one day one step at a time, even if it takes you to 100, at least you'll have a mission! A goal, Living 2/100 still D plan, Loving Sunshine always!!! Always have always will!! I Love You!!!!!!!!!! Gotta scoot!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
Copyright 1/26/13 Donna L. Maholage AKA/"D" Chatterbox
www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews

No comments: