Friday, January 04, 2013

"D" News d news......

"D" News d news.....My News and Your News Coming Together from Across America!!!!! United We Stand Divided We Fall!!!!!! Ya know I Bug Ya, Cause I Love Ya!!!!!!!!!! "Wink" Have a Wonderful Weekend and Stay safe and be aware of your surrounding at all times!!!! Someone Somewhere is watching you!!!! Be happy Be blessed Be True to you!!!!! Keep telling yourself I can....I can...I can....and you will....you will....you will....Dream Big!!!!!!!! Anything is Possible!!!! Your Possible, nothing is Impossible, Believe have faith, work hard & put God first!!!! Live Laugh Love....Living 2/100 Loving Sunshine always!!!! I love You!!!!! Always have always will!!!!!! Hugs "D" I'm outta here!!!! Butterfly Kisses ;)
Copyright: Donna L. Maholage 1/4/13

No comments: