Friday, January 04, 2013

"D" News from d home front....TGIF

"D" News from d home front......Good morning Everyone....Yep, TGIF for all you M-F, I know you are looking forward to D weekend, I know I am, I'm taking a break this weekend, (maybe) having D grand-kids over lol....so, who am I kidding "wink" anytime I have those grand-kids it's no break, but it sure is lots of loving and lots of fun...oh and did I mention (she says's with D Big huge SMILE) LOT'S of trips to YEP....STARBUCK'S LOL So, I'll be seeing all my favorite Girls & Guys...I love so much..@ d local Starbucks...they know who they are..."wink" Anywho, gotta get back to business, d day is getting away from me....So w/out further ado, Be happy be blessed be true to you, and Never give up your Dreams....Your dreams belong to you!!!! Anything is Possible when you Work hard have faith and trust God, doesn't mean you may encounter some crossroads, trust me, you will, just means if you want it BAD ENOUGH, No matter how long....No matter what it takes...No matter what ANY BODY tells YOU!!!! You will have to choose? You can either Press on and STAY YOUR COURSE!!!! Or you can quit and come to D End of your Voyage!!! Don't let outside Voices interfere with your thought process, pay close attention to what you hear!!!! Make sure it's in YOUR Best interest!!!! Not everything people tell you is? Think & discern it may be false and may set you off COURSE!!!!  Not THEIR course.....YOUR Course....this is YOUR journey to Sail....So, YOU SAIL your SHIP any direction you want to go.....Always get good advice, and always seek professional help if you need it, and NEVER LET, EVEN FAMILY OR LOVED ONES TRY TO STEER YOU WRONG!!!! THINK IT THROUGH!!!! I'm just saying, I'm no expert, but through my own journey's I'm learning and GROWING.and God knows your heart....they don't!!!! We can fool many but one person we can never fool is GOD!!!!! Enough Said!!!! So, Keep on Sailing...and if you get off D course...just adjust your compass or GPS, whatever works for ya, and get sailing again!!!!!! We all know, I'm geographically challenged....So don't get behind me....LOL Any-who....Live Laugh Love, Living 2/100 Loving Sunshine Always.....You know I love ya, that's why I Bug Ya!!!!! I love You!!!!! Always Have always will!!!!!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses
Copyright 1/4/13 Donna L. Maholage

No comments: