Thursday, January 03, 2013

"D" News from d home front...Day 2 complete...


"D" News from d home front...hope everyone had a great day! It's day 2 of d New Year...So what new resolutions have you made and stuck to? Yes you? LOL You know...D list you make of all the things you plan to do for 2013, all eager promising...Let's just say this...at least try and stick to ONE...Yes ONE!!!! If you accomplish one, then move on to # 2, cause the chance of you getting off 1 will be slim to none, if you know what i mean? And if you keep looking @ that LIST...LOL...anywho, my BIG RESOLUTION....is to NOT TO RAMBLE..."who said that" ? She looks over D shoulder...giggle giggle...ah...like that will ever happen...NOT!!! LOL "Wink" OK...moving right along to # 2 on my list...I can't tell you that one...YEP...cause "if I tell ya...blah blah..blah...I have to kill ya"....LOL I believe my son in law Gary started that one many years ago....(ty gary) hehehe...."wink"

Any-who my day was busy but good...I managed to find time and surprise my Grandson Corbin (13) at his bus stop...and take him to YEP....You guessed it....STARBUCKS :) Sorry Ocala...we sold you out...and went South today....I'm trying to give my grandson a part-time job in "D" news, to head up/Gamer's Corner, for all the X-boxers and Gamer's out there...you know for, like tip, and cheat thingies they do....I'm clueless when it comes to games....but Corbin is GOOD, and it's a great way for him to earn some extra cash $ while doing something he loves!!! But he actually want's D money first...LOL...I'm like Sorry been there done that, w/kids...I'm Like what's wrong w/this picture...What's D matter w/kids today??? Oh see, I broke my resolution....rambling LOL....OK...OK... i'm outta here...I'm tired anyway...lol NO not from rambling...jk....Good Night everyone and remember to treat others as you want to be treated, Be happy be blessed be true to you....and Never give up your DREAMS!!!! Fight for what you BELIEVE!!!! Anything is POSSIBLE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!! STAY YOUR COURSE!!!!! EYES ON D PRIZE!!!!!!! Live Laugh Love w/no regrets Living 2/100 Loving Sunshine Always!!!! I Love You!!!!!!! Always have always will!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs "D" Butterfly Kisses
Visit "D" @ www.facebook.com/Dnewsdnews
Copyright 1/3/13 Donna L. Maholage

No comments: