Thursday, August 08, 2013

"D" NEWS ALERT: "SLIDERS" Caught stealing out of cars at gas stations....


"D" NEWS™

NEWS ALERT: "SLIDERS" 
Caught stealing out of cars at gas stations....

"D" Speaks Out....

Really, do these crooks just sit around thinking up new scams all day? Of course they do!! 

This is a serious crime and is taking place all around the country. I personally after watching the video, know I have on occasion left my doors unlocked!  

I have left my belongings visible, in (my) car rushing about! 

I will no longer do this, I will not become a (VICTIM), I WILL NOT give these bastards, that are obviously, smart enough to think up these scams...but, too LAZY to go work, (my) hard earned money!!!! And neither should (YOU)!!!!! 

I worked all (my) life, I paid (my) dues to society, I'm still paying (my) dues, and I'm sure, most of you would agree, so lets not make it easy for these LAZY THIEVES to rip US off!!!!

Thanks to ABC Action News for this report....

Now, lets be cautious, careful and pay attention to our surroundings at all times!!! 

We need to share this and pass it on!!!! 

United We Stand, Divided We Fall....❤

God Bless Us All...❤

"D" 
© 8/08/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D"/Chatterbox 
"D" NEWS™

No comments: