Friday, August 09, 2013

"D" NEWS: Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton/D Speaks Out...

"D" NEWS™

Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating

"D" Speaks Out...

I have much to say on this one....but I'm refraining due to the fact, I cannot be polite or impartial beyond a fair measure of respectability!!!! 

However, I will say only in this sick, corrupt, society can one try and do the right thing, and get brutally attacked!!!!

Several issues stand out here...

One....

This just confirms, how SICK OF A SOCIETY WE HAVE BECOME!!!!

Two.....

Racism still exist..... ? 

Three.....

“15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs"

I personally (APPLAUD) that young man for taking a STAND!!!! 

I believe you stand for "SOMETHING" or stand for "NOTHING" 

HE STOOD FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED WAS RIGHT!!!! 

And all these BIG MOUTHS!!!! 

Like: (Jackson, Sharpton) should have had this kids back!!!!! 

REALLY!!!!! Give me a break!!!! 

This raciest BULLSHIT needs to END!!!!!!! 

God made everyone!!!!! No one is better than ANYONE!!!!! 

GET OVER IT!!!!!! 

"D" 

© 8/09/13 Donna L. Maholage aka/"D"/Chatterbox 
"D" NEWS™

Read more: Via Washington Times Allen West view on this...




No comments: